Interested in working at Karel V?
Grand Hotel Karel V is immediately looking for an enthusiastic and proactive employee breakfast service! Do you see yourself working in a monumental, five-star hotel in the historical centre of Utrecht? Then read on quickly!
- You don’t mind getting up early
- On the other hand, you like having afternoons off
- You are flexibly available, including weekends.
- Participate in service, which includes presentation, hospitality, quality and cleanliness;
- Working with the team to ensure a good mise-en-place
- Making sure every guest feels welcome;
- Recording drinks and breakfast dishes;
- Serving breakfast carefully and with quality;
- Taking out, debarring, cleaning and setting the tables
- Grand Hotel Karel V is located in the centre of Utrecht, within walking distance from Central Station and by train only 30 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Grand Hotel Karel V, the only five-star hotel in Utrecht is located in the heart of the city centre with 121 hotel rooms, 13 function rooms, Bistro Karel 5, Restaurant Karel 5 and a wellness and fitness centre.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Grand Hotel Karel V stands for open communication, a pleasant working atmosphere and a promising product. At Grand Hotel Karel V the employees are the basis of our success.
Always focused on service, always focused on style and always from the heart. With shared values such as commitment, respect and initiative, a unique atmosphere exists for working and developing yourself.
We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations every day. By delivering outstanding service in an extraordinary environment. And from the belief that personal attention to our guests is the guarantee of an unforgettable experience. That is why we are looking for independent employees with a passion for service and a talent for hospitality.
Grand Hotel Karel V stands for open communication, a pleasant working atmosphere, a promising product in a beautiful historic building and good accessibility by public transport. Our terms of employment are in accordance with the hospitality industry collective labour agreement.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a night as a guest in the
hotel. This way, you can get to know the hotel!