Employee Dishwashing (On-call basis)
Interested in working at Karel V?
Hygiene is important to you and you find hard work no problem at all. Together with the kitchen and waiters, you ensure smooth cooperation. You are enthusiastic about working with colleagues. You appreciate flexible times and days. A real job where no two weeks are the same.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, you know how to do things;
- You have the drive and energy to take on this job on a flexible basis;
- You are available on-call at varying times, but mainly in the evenings and weekends;
- You have an eye for order and tidiness and are good at working
- You can work well under pressure.
- You sort crockery and cutlery
- You place sorted crockery in the washing/
- Drying dishes
- Performing other tasks as instructed
of your manager
- It is an on-call position
Working at Grand Hotel Karel V stands for open communication, a pleasant working atmosphere and a promising product. At Grand Hotel Karel V, the employees are the basis of our success.
Always focused on service, always focused on style and always from the heart. With shared values such as commitment, respect and initiative, a unique atmosphere exists for working and developing yourself.
We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations every day. By delivering outstanding service in an extraordinary environment. And from the belief that personal attention to our guests is the guarantee of an unforgettable experience. That is why we are looking for independent employees with a passion for service and a talent for hospitality.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive as an extra
also a night as a guest in the hotel. This way you can get to know the hotel!
Because we work with Horecamanager, you can indicate your
availability yourself. This makes the position easy to combine with a study or other work.
Grand Hotel Karel V stands for open communication, pleasant working atmosphere, a promising product in a beautiful historical building and good accessibility by public transport.
Our terms of employment are in line with the hospitality collective labour agreement with interesting extras such as the ‘know where you work’ programme.