Employee Service Restaurant Karel 5
Interested in working at Karel V?
Grand Hotel Karel V is immediately looking for an enthusiastic and proactive employee service Restaurant Karel 5! Do you see yourself working in a monumental, five-star hotel in the historical centre of Utrecht? Then read on quickly!
- Experience is a plus, but hospitality and enthusiasm are paramount;
- You are service- and guest-oriented, you have passion for the profession, are driven, you radiate that;
- Thorough knowledge of drinks and wine, or you enjoy learning more about them;
- Independence, creativity and empathy;
- Flexibility in working hours and tasks;
- You have knowledge of the Dutch and English languages;
- You have a fresh appearance and are representative;
- You are collegial, work independently, have a sense of responsibility, are alert and have a (pro-)active attitude.
- You are an essential part and the face of the restaurant, both inside and, in nice weather, outside on the terrace;
- You derive pleasure from surprising and satisfying guests;
- You are responsible for the overall experience of our guests, from the moment they enter until they leave satisfied;
- You welcome all guests with a sincere smile and enjoy telling the story of Karel V;
- Experience is a plus, but hospitality and enthusiasm are at the forefront;
- You will be responsible for daily operations on the shop floor;
- You knowledgeably serve lunch or dinner and in between you pamper guests with coffee, pastries or drinks;
- You will provide hands-on support to your colleagues to ensure that everything looks to perfection.
- Grand Hotel Karel V is located in the centre of Utrecht, within walking distance of Central Station and only 30 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station by train.
- Grand Hotel Karel V has 121 hotel rooms, 13 function rooms, 2 restaurants (Bistro Karel 5 and Restaurant Karel 5) as well as a wellness and fitness centre.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Grand Hotel Karel V stands for open communication, a pleasant working atmosphere and a promising product. At Grand Hotel Karel V the employees are the basis of our success. Our terms of employment are in line with the hospitality industry collective labour agreement with interesting extras such as the ‘know where you work’ programme.
Always focused on service, always focused on style and always from the heart. With shared values like commitment, respect and initiative, there is a unique atmosphere for working and developing yourself.
We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations every day. By delivering outstanding service in an extraordinary environment. And from the belief that personal attention to our guests is the guarantee of an unforgettable experience. That is why we are looking for independent employees with a passion for service and a talent for hospitality.
Besides a competitive salary, as an extra, you will also receive a night as a guest at the hotel. This way you can get to know the hotel!